July 06, 2008

Shinobi or Samurai?

Wallpaper title : Shinobi or Samurai?
Description : I chose those five cool guys from Naruto Shippuden. Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Itachi and Jiraiya appear with new fashion. Its rather strange but cool because I pimp their fashion into Bleach's fashion. From Shinobi become Shinigami, yeah they are so amazing, even I'm ever thinking how if Konoha shinobi have to fight againts the hollow????

bleach,wallpaper,naruto

This wallpaper is my first time to tried change their fashion. on next time I will do better and try another fashion for them. I hope all of you like with this Shinobi or Samurai? wallpaper. Show this to your friend and make them surprised with Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Itachi and Jiraiya on new fashion.

Please share and enjoy:

No comments: