May 15, 2009

Uzumaki Naruto Shippuuden

From this post you will know about difference between Naruto's child and Naruto when he was grow up. Basically, I wanna show you the difference in his style. You could see his jacket and shoes colours have been changed. From blue and orange composition become black and orange composition for Naruto's jacket. And from blue colour become black colour for his shoes. How about his brain? As we know Naruto become smarter, he is able to use his Kagebunshin jutsu (shadow clone) more effectively when fight with the enemies. Thanks to Kakashi for training him how to use shadow clone jutsu. Naruto also become more calm down, although it's just a little but enough for him to control his kyuubi power. I'm sure there is another difference from Naruto's style and behavior, could you tell me about it? Please give me your comment, so I can add more information detaily.

Uzumaki NarutoAlright I have new collection from Uzumaki Naruto Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your comment about another difference from Naruto's child and Naruto when he was grow up. Thanks for your visited here.

Uzumaki Naruto Shippuuden
Please share and enjoy:

No comments: